Recruiting for an MVHR Design Consultant
Job Title: MVHR Design Consultant
Location: Southwark, London with option to work from home 2-3 days per week
Salary bracket: £28,000 to £36,000, dependent on experience
Deadline for applications: Friday 18th September 2020
Interview dates: w/c 21st September 2020
Enhabit is a consultancy and product installer that uses low energy design to transform uncomfortable and wasteful buildings into comfortable and controllable living spaces. By providing a ’whole house solution’ based on Passivhaus principles we help our clients achieve low energy and low cost homes while improving the comfort and longevity.
You can find out all about us, our team, and the type of clients we work with at www.enhabit.uk.com.
We are recruiting for an experienced MVHR designer / consultant to support the sales and delivery of our MVHR systems. The role would be predominantly desk based, with some site work. You will need to coordinate with clients and colleagues to ensure delivery of a professional product and service.
Key features of the role include:
- MVHR sales – responding to enquires, quoting for work and providing pre-sales technical support
- MVHR system design
- Liaising with architects and clients through sales and delivery
- Supporting clients through the build programme, liaising with contractors to ensure designs are delivered to a high quality
- Working with our product team to support design and installation of MVHR and renewable energy generation
- Research and training
- Supporting and developing colleagues to foster an environment of support and shared learning
- At least 2 years experience with MVHR design
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Ability to commute to our Southwark office at least once per week
- A passion for low energy building design and implementation
- A degree in an engineering discipline
- Relevant City and Guilds / NVQ qualifications
- Experience designing and/or installing ventilation systems
Benefits to you as a successful candidate:
- Learn from our team of experienced building physicists and engineers
- Share your knowledge and experience to build the strength of the combined team
- Experience onsite the process and practicalities involved in building to low energy standards
- Training and development tailored to suit your professional development needs
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an extra day for your birthday
- Proactively contribute to averting the worst impacts of the climate crisis
If you think this role is right for you, send a CV and cover letter with the subject line ‘MVHR Design Consultant’ to email@example.com.
Take control of your project
Contact us to find out how we can help you to take control of your project.