Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Southwark, London with option to work from home 2-3 days per week
Salary bracket: £22,000 to £25,000, dependent on experience
Deadline for applications: Friday 11th September 2020
Interview dates: w/c 14th September and 21st September 2020
Enhabit is a consultancy and product installer that uses low energy design to transform uncomfortable and wasteful buildings into comfortable and controllable living spaces. By providing a ’whole house solution’ based on Passivhaus principles we help our clients achieve low energy and low cost homes while improving the comfort and longevity.
You can find out all about us, our team, and the type of clients we work with at www.enhabit.uk.com.
We have exciting plans to grow our group. We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to facilitate engagement with new clients and help drive our growth.
Key features of the role include:
- Managing new enquiries
- Creating quotes, under the guidance of the technical team
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Identifying opportunity to cross sell products, enabling us to deliver a more complete solution for our clients
- Liaising with other businesses in our group
- Managing tender responses
- Marketing support
- Webinar follow up
- Supporting and developing colleagues to foster an environment of support and shared learning
- Strong communication skills
- At least 1 year of office admin experience, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to commute to our Southwark office at least once per week (post current lockdown restrictions)
- Ability to work collaboratively and under pressure
- A passion for low energy buildings
- Sales experience
- Business administration experience
- Low energy building and Passivhaus knowledge
Benefits to you as a successful candidate:
- Learn from our team and be part of our exciting growth plans
- Training and development tailored to suit your professional development needs
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an extra day for your birthday
- Proactively contribute to averting the worst impacts of the climate crisis
If you think this role is right for you, send a CV and cover letter with the subject line ‘Sales Administrator’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to find out how we can help you to take control of your project.